Simmons .22 Mag TruPlex Reticle Rimfire Riflescope with Rings, 4x32mm (Matte)
Amazon Rating: (4.5 / 5)
Reviewed by: Riflescopeguide.com
Owning the right riflescope for the right gun is sometimes a challenge for people who love to shoot and hunt. One of the best ways to learn what each scope will do is to study reviews and nip wrong buying decisions in the bud before they go wrong. Today we are reviewing the Simmons .22 Mag Truplex Reticle Rimfire Riflescope with rings. If we do our job right, by the end of this review you will have a good knowledge of the scope, its features, and how well it functions. First let’s take a look at some of the innovative features of this Simmons scope.
Benefits and Features
- The first benefit that comes to mind is that the tube construction is one piece and lightweight for easier handling.
- It comes with a fully coated high-quality optical glass that allows you to see bright, sharp images right when you need them.
- The scope is fog proof and shock proof as well.
- Weight of the unit is around one pound and the dimensions are 15.8 x 3.4 x 3 inches.
- Best perk of all is this scope comes with a complete set of mounting rings.
- Simmons scopes come with QTA™ (quick target acquisition).
- Its 4 x 32mm and the color is silver
Simmons claims that the QTA™ eyepiece makes sure to give you plenty of eye relief when siting your target. They also have the SureGrip™ adjustment that you can use easily, even when wearing gloves. This is a great benefit when hunting in cold weather.
Is Simmons a Trusted Brand?
The true test of a company is one that shows longevity and Simmons has been around since 1983. This is a good sign that they stand behind their products and have good customer service. They have established themselves as a visionary leader in the field, building products of high quality and high value. Hunters and sportsmen from all over have used Simmons products for over 25 years. They are a trusted brand for sure!
Is the Simmons .22 Mag Truplex Reticle Rimfire Expensive?
You have no worries in this department. This is one of the best buys on the market for a riflescope we have seen in a very long time. However, to get the best price for this scope you need to purchase it online. It not only saves money but you have the convenience of having it brought to you! We found the lowest price for this scope on Amazon.com and were totally blow away by the price! Right now this scope is selling for $32.55 plus shipping, but don’t wait too long because prices change daily on Amazon! At the time we are writing this review there are still plenty of scopes in stock.
Is there Any Kind of Warranty?
The warranty on Simmons Rimfire products is a one-year warranty. If your scope has been abused or had unauthorized repairs done (do-it-yourselfers) the warranty will be no good. Be sure and keep your receipt because it will be necessary for any kind of service. Here is another good point for purchasing online. When you purchase from Amazon you also get 30 days to return a product for any reason at all. This double protection should make any buyer feel protected.
In reviewing the Simmons .22 Mag TruPlex Reticle Rimfire Riflescope with rings we feel confident it is a good buy. The risk is zero with the low price and one year warranty. The scope is extremely popular with customers and ranks in the top 100 on Amazon in the Sports and outdoors Rifle scopes category. Amazon has given this scope 4.5 out of 5 stars, which is high praise indeed! Not only does the Simmons .22 Mag TruPlex Reticle Rimfire have super great features, the price is unbelievably low! You’ve nothing to lose giving this scope a test run. It’s obvious from customer reviews that the scope delivers more than it promises in most cases. Although a few complaints were found we didn’t deem them sufficient reasons not to purchase this scope. Why not take a better look by checking this scope out on Amazon. Spending time checking it out now will save a lot of miss shots and heartache down the road.
- This scope delivers big-game performance!
- Five years later and still using it.
- Only had to site two additional times in five years and after 500 rounds.
- Lightweight and has the ability to hold zero.
- Works fine but the adjustment is not precise.
- Delivered missing a ring screw.
- You get what you pay for.
- Don’t recommend for super powerful guns with big kickback.