UTG 3-9x 32 AO Compact CQB Bug Buster IE Scope with Medium Picatinny Rings and 2-Inch Sunshade, Black
Amazon Rating: (4.5 / 5)
Reviewed by: Riflescopeguide.com
You can only improve your hunting skills by incorporating one of the best scopes in the market. The UTG 3-9×32 Compact CQB Bug Buster Rifle Scope allows you to make no mistake while hunting game, hitting your target squarely even in the harshest of weather. This scope is designed with high quality material to serve you longer and the lenses engineered with special coating to allow in more light and allow high clarity day or night. The Leaper Bug Buster rifle scope leaves no room for mistakes with its unparalleled MOA accuracy to catch your target right where you aim.
- The Leaper Bug Buster rifle scope is built to maximum strength, sealed and filled with nitrogen for extended durability.
- The scope is designed to resist damage from rain and shock and will maintain accuracy even in heavy fog
- The lens is coated with emerald which allows is more light to give a crystal clear view even when hunting in darkness
- The scope gives you an adjustable objective from about 3yards-infinity, reducing parallax errors and leaving only a clear shot ahead of you
- A covetable MOA of ¼/click adjustment is reinforced by a zero lockable and resettable turrets to ensure consistency in accuracy
- You get the largest field of view and the greatest eye relief to protect your eye from recoils and also keep your target locked
- Mil-dot reticle to focus and lock on your target when hunting
It weighs over 13.9oz and has a length of 206mm (8.11 inches). It has a field of view at approximately 100 yards (37.7inches to 14inches) which coincidentally boosts its MOA. The scope comes with a tube diameter of 1 inch and magnification of 3x to 9x for maximum zoom power. The objective lens is about 32mm and adjustable. Bug buster rifle scope boasts of an eye relief of 4.2 inches to 3.2 inches, wide enough to give you enough view even in darkness when the pupil dilates. It uses CR1620 standard batteries of 3V to sustain you through your hunting escapades. Additionally, it has flip-up lens cap to completely open or close the lenses when not in use.
Who Is It For?
This scope suits the seasoned hunter who is determined to get the game at all costs. Whether you love hunting through the excitement of the day or through the silence of the night, this is the rifle scope you need to get. It cancels off parallax-view errors, allows in maximum light for great visibility even when hunting game at night. If you own a registered firearm, air guns or airsoft gun, this scope will boost your aiming accuracy.
This is the type of scope you would use with a Crossman 1377 14inch barrel, an Air Arm S410 or a SIG 556R
This scope takes your hunting game to a whole new level by improving your accuracy on the target. It is engineered to take in more light and give crystal clear and sharp images on the target during the day or night. It is quite an affordable scope in the market that truly delivers on its accuracy features.
- Constructed from high quality material, filled with nitrogen and sealed off entirely for maximum protection and durability
- Lens coated with emerald to allow in 95% maximum light improving both day and night visibility
- Completely shockproof, rain proof and fog proof giving it aiming accuracy even in harsh weather condition
- Matte black finishing for visual appeal
- Convenient parallax setting allowing you to zero in on a target from 3 yards to infinity
- Excellent eye relief of 4.2″-3.2″ protecting the eye from gun recoil and crisp visibility even in dark or foggy conditions
- An MOA of ¼ gives consistency in accurate aiming
- Quite affordable compared to other rifles of its kind in the market
- Quite a compact scope and easy to carry around in your hunting trips
- The turret knobs have sturdy clicks to provide accurate elevation or windage
- Convenient flip up lens cap to protect the scope when not in use
- Quite a sturdy built scope that will provide accuracy even in heavy recoiling guns
- The control knob battery door, for the light reticle, unscrews abnormally each time the knob is twisted
- Reticle may be misaligned in some scopes
- QD levers may come lose at times, after a few rounds
- Mil-dot reticle goes black when illumination is not used
- Its compact nature may bring usability issues for those with big hands